Menu

Fathers Day funny wishes

Fathers Day funny wishes | Send free Fathers Day 2015 funny wishes via text



Hello friends this blog is dedicated to Father’s day event, Father’s day is celebrated all over the world by This blog Father’s Day 2015 is for those who want to express their love towards their Father and a want to say that you are the best Father in the world.
The Father’s Day 2015 blog contain collection of best Father’s Day 2015 wishes, best Father’s Day 2015 wallpapers and Father’s Day 2015 cards and Father’s day greetings.
This post contains Father’s Day 2015 funny messages collected from world wide web.

Fathers Day funny wishes

Bob: How do you like the drum set you got for your birthday?
David: I love it!
Bob: Why?
David: Whenever I don’t play it, my dad gives me 10 bucks!
Happy Fathers Day 2015
============================
Fathers Day funny wishes | Send free Fathers Day 2015 funny wishes via text

Fathers Day funny wishes

Dad: Son, if you keep pulling my hair, you will have to get off my shoulders.
Son: But, Dad, I’m just trying to get my gum back!
Happy Fathers Day 2015
============================

Fathers Day funny wishes

 
Science teacher: When is the boiling point reached?
Science student: When my father sees my report card!
Happy Fathers Day 2015
============================

Fathers Day funny wishes

 
What is the father’s day for a little child? It’s just like another Mother’s day to him, the only difference, however, is that you don’t need to spend so much.
Happy Fathers Day 2015
============================

Fathers Day funny wishes | Send free Fathers Day 2015 funny wishes via textFathers Day funny wishes

Once a son asked for another glass full of water to his father, the father said that he already has given 10 glasses of water. The son replied that “Yes, but the bedroom is still on fire!”
Happy Fathers Day 2015
 
 
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top