Menu

Send free Happy Women's Day 2015 wishes and quotes | women's day 2015 quotes

Send free Happy Women's Day 2015 wishes and quotes | women's day 2015 quotes

Hello friends this post is dedicate to Women’s Day event, in this blog we are sharing with you best sms, greetings and quotes for Women’s Day you will find separate sms, greetings and quotes for Women’s Days event.
In this Post you will find Women’s  Day sms, Women’s  Day greetings, Women’s  Day images and Women’s  Day quotes that you can Share with your loved ones you can share these Women’s  Day sms, Women’s  Day greetings, Women’s  Day images and Women’s  Day quotes on Facebook ,Whatsapp, twitter or on Google plus easy share Button are provides below. You can also use them to write on Women’s Day greeting Cards

Send free Happy Women's Day 2015 wishes and quotes

It's Women's day! Feel special and unique on the top of the world!
---------------------------
Women are always a source of inspiration for the family and the society. Happy Women's day to you!
---------------------------
I treasure you close to my heart. Here's my best wishes to you on International Women's Day!
---------------------------
Don't walk into a room full of people and wonder if they like you. Look around and wonder if YOU like them! 
---------------------------
To the woman of my dream: you fill my days with happiness and my world with love! 
---------------------------
You're my source,
You're my power.
You're my love,
You're my flower.
You always take care,
I hear your heart song.
So be happy, my dear,
As the day is long!
---------------------------
Congratulations, lovely woman. Today you deserve our most beautiful flowers and poetry!
---------------------------
Some women are lost in the fire. But you are built from it! Best wishes on Women's Day.
---------------------------
You just smile and the world changes. Let the harmony and colors of spring shine in your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top